Portraits on Commission

Mark For Competition 2 450x338, ORIGINAL SEASCAPE & LANDSCAPE PAINTINGS
Mark 2 450x338, ORIGINAL SEASCAPE & LANDSCAPE PAINTINGS

A Portrait of You or Your Loved One

COMMISSION A PORTRAIT

I will work alongside you as I create a unique handmade oil portrait of you or your loved one.

To ensure that the portrait is truly what you will be happy with, and will be proud to display, I will form a working relationship with you.

All I require from you is either a photo, or a sketch from life, to work from as the visual source of the portrait.

Ongoing conversations throughout the project allows us to travel together on a pathway to reach your desired destination.

I will develop a process to deliver the best results for your portrait.

You decide on such requirements as the size, style of canvas, the subject and colours of the background, etc.

I paint in professional quality oil paints on stretched canvas. 

Pricing is simple and an upfront deposit of 30% is required to cover the cost of materials. The remaining 70%  is to be paid upon completion of the portrait. 

The portrait usually takes approximately 6 weeks and I will send you photos of my progress throughout the project.

The price of the project depends on the size and style of the canvas. I can arrange for the portrait to be proffessionally framed if required.

Refund of deposit if portrait is not commenced.